Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are most fast food restraunts either insect or rodent infested?

Do you also think the bathrooms look like they can carry several diseases?Are most fast food restraunts either insect or rodent infested?
I think the food is made of reconstituted insects and rodents that they find crawling around the place.Are most fast food restraunts either insect or rodent infested?
I think it depends on where the restaraunt is located. Alot close to my neighborhood are fine, but maybe the ones closer to the city area are the dirtiest. And i think you won't get anything from the bathroom as long as you don't sit down! lol!
I wouldn't say ';infested';, but like any building (including your house/apartment), there's going to be bugs around. Restaurants should have regularly scheduled insect spraying and like someone else said, there are health inspectors that come around unannounced.
yes i went to subaway plenty of times and i always find something in my food once i went there and there was a bug in my drink and the owner wouldn't give a new one i think that was so rude
True, they do have to pass inspections, but I have seen roaches at two different fast food restaurants myself. I would hope that most are not, but who knows!!?
I doubt they are that dirty--they have to pass inspections every so often

No comments:

Post a Comment