Friday, February 12, 2010

What type of pet should I get? I am looking for a rodent?

I want one that ISN'T nocturnal, and one that is known to be really sweet and doesn't bite.





No cats or dogs or reptiles, please.What type of pet should I get? I am looking for a rodent?
Guinea pigs!What type of pet should I get? I am looking for a rodent?
My niece had a white rat named Princess,she had her for a long time and unfortunately she passed away of old age.She was a very good pet,although people got freaked out knowing she had a rat as a pet.
seriously? see if you can find a nice rat like a hooded rat maybe


as rodents go, they really are the best pets





*looks up* *chuckles*
a rat, ive had 7. or a guinea pig, i have 1 now. but not hamsters, they mean!!
Oh, well look no further.. you want my brother ?
  • fake myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment