Friday, February 12, 2010

What are your views on taking a rodent to the vet?

Do you think it is a waste of money, or the proper thing to do





Me and my dad are having this fight about my hamster, who has a lump and needs to go to a vet, he thinks it is a complete waste of money, and thinks i should save my money for something more important...while I think that is something important to spend my money on, money is replaceable, pets arn't and i think its really selfish to save your money for things instead of the well being of a pet, while he thinks its really stupid to spend $100 on a $10 animal





What are your views on taking a rodent to the vet





I put this question in this section instead of the pet section, because i know all those people will say take it to the vetWhat are your views on taking a rodent to the vet?
I had taken my hamster to the vet several times, and thought it was worth it. Tell your dad ';The hamster may have cost $10 at the pet store, but if the value of something is in the initial price, then the original Mona Lisa would only cost about $15, allowing for inflation.'; or...


';The cost to deliver a baby at a hospital is about $3,000 to $5,000. Does that mean you should never pay more than $3,000 to $5,000 to save my life?';What are your views on taking a rodent to the vet?
I get the same answer for my pet wolverine.
If you realy like that hamster and you think it's worth the money, then take it to the vet.
I have had many rats, and a few mice. I took most of them to the vet, at some point. I care for living things, so to me, it was worth it...
Anthony speaks words of wisdom. Take it to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment