Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever snuck you pet rodent into school?

Stories?Have you ever snuck you pet rodent into school?
I used to take a pet mouse to work with me in my front shirt pocket. She was quite content in there and very comfortable. Sometimes during the day, I'd put her in a safe container with chow and water, but she slept in my pocket, too. It was fun for all.Have you ever snuck you pet rodent into school?
Way too stressful on these guys. Not a good idea at all. Maybe do a little checking at site below that have good info on rats and their general characteristics ... may help you next time you're interested in doing something like this.
yes it was not during school it was after it during talent show practice and i had my dwarf hamster in my pocket, sleeping like a baby. and their were no loud noises and i told them my ankle hurt so i didn't have to dance for it and he was very happy! but i would never bring a pet to school! unless it was show and tell lol
I was in I think the third grade and I had rats and I asked the principle if I could bring one of them to school, he thought I said brats, but then again I was in the third grade. And I thought it would be cool....But I would NEVER do anything that stupid as to bring them to school


(no one yell at me about that, I was in the third grade..)
I lived in a housing project when I was young. We had our apartment sprayed for bugs every month and my mice could not stay in the apartment. I poked air holes in a metal lunchbox and put them in there with comfy shredded paper. They got part of my lunch. It was fourth grade, and I was the coolest kid in class with my secret mice.
Once, a girl at my school did. She tried to throw it one the roof (how cruel). A few of my friends and I helped a counselor take care of it until they found it a good home.
No, that is VERY cruel and stressful for your pet. I hope you, or any of the Yahoo!Answers rodent owners, have never done that :]
VERY CRUEL! Never bring an animal in a container without food/water ever! Never do that!!!
NO!!! Under no circumstance should you ever risk your pets health and life that way! Don't even joke!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment