Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am very rodent like . What can I do to make my hideous apperance more appealing ?

I have toenails that are so long that they make lacerations in my toes which form puss pokets . I enjoy nibbling out the puss with my tounge for flavor purposes . I have a hairy gutch , and I dont shave my much gross hair . My teeth are worn down and wretched with creepy crawlers weaving in and out of my tooth holes. I refuse to bathe for weeks at a time forcing myself to spray bug repelent to kill my odiferous stench . My skin actually can be peeled off of my body as I am covered with pussing hideous boils. My breath is so vulgar It literally can be smelled at the end of the classroom and everyone runs away from me . My eyes are narrow and I have a wart growing out of my eyelid . I have genital herpies and I cannot get arroused because of the long tangled hair that it is encarserated upon . I have had this same pair of underwear on for a month and 3 days now . I pelvic thrust my little sisters barbies in hopes to get some sort of pleasure .My belly button grows fungas in many colorsI am very rodent like . What can I do to make my hideous apperance more appealing ?
Just cut off the tail, no one should notice then.I am very rodent like . What can I do to make my hideous apperance more appealing ?
I have just set out the rat traps

No comments:

Post a Comment