Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Which type of rodent should I adopt?

I'm thinking about adopting a rodent from SPCA, but I don't know what kind to adopt. I want something that doesn't stink a lot or bite, and I want a pet that enjoys being held or is cuddly. I have a 6 year old in my household.Which type of rodent should I adopt?
I like rats as pets. Ive had several, they are just good pets if handled often at a young age.Which type of rodent should I adopt?
personally i think gerbils are nice. they're really cute and friendly


they are really hyper though so it depends on how much time your kids want to spend playing with them. Also what room you are putting them in, Gerbils love going under beds and radiators.
i would get a hamster they like to be handled a majority of the time and unlike rats and mice they dont need their cages changed every three days...you can go up to everyother week.
i would get a guinea pig because hamsters are quite stinky and some of them do not like to be cuddled with. I had experience with them and they bite me on my thumb. Good Luck!
guniea pig or a hamster
  • fake myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment