Friday, February 12, 2010

I want a cute affectionate inexpensive rodent that wants to cuddle but I don't know what to get?

I have a chinchilla and she is so sweet and loving. They cost a little more than some rodents, but if you consider the fact they can live up to 15 to 20 years, you get more for your money.I want a cute affectionate inexpensive rodent that wants to cuddle but I don't know what to get?
No rodents really want to cuddle. I guess a chinchilla would be close enough, though. Their cages can be expensive.I want a cute affectionate inexpensive rodent that wants to cuddle but I don't know what to get?
i know this sounds gross but rats are the most affectionate rodents. i had a pet rat named mickey rat that used to sit on my shoulder all day (once in a while he would pee on me) which was gross but any rodent would do that if left out too long. they are very smart also. the only bad thing is they have a little odor to them no matter how clean you keep things. a miniature bunny is not much bigger than a rat and very affectionate as well
Rabbits. Rabbits really are rodents. If intorduced to humans at a young age, they love to cuddle.
I would have to agree that rats are affectionate. i had two of them one female and one male. my female was more affectionate but my male was a sweetheart too. they use to lay on my bed with me or sit on my shoulder as i walked around the house. they are very very smart though lol mine figured out how to get out of their cages! they are very inexpensive as well. i have had rats,gerbils,hamsters,rabbits,ferrets and Guinea pigs they are all great but if you want an animal to show effection and love to learn and play get a rat! you can teach them tricks too! good luck to you!
GUINEA PIGS!!!!!!!!! by far... I've never had a rat... but I've had mice and a rabbit... and out of all of them guinea pigs will love you the best and the longest. Their also easily trained, and do cute things like squeek when you open the frige door to get a carrot. = )
a rat!


they're really clean and easy to take care of. i promise they are great pets, i have a rat myself, she's great. they like being handled and aren't afraid of humans.


make sure you read about them first because you don't want to do something wrong. they live for about 5 years if taken care of really well. and make sure you never give them cedar bedding, they'll die. they're the cleanest rodents because they're always cleaning themselves. they're kind of like little dogs. also, if you get one make sure you let it be in it's cage for a day or two so as not to frighten it away from you forever.


also, they're only about $10 or 15$, maybe cheaper. i highly reccomend getting one! :D
get a baby chipmunk i had oone their really cuddley and their free if you take it from out side ! but hamsters ((depending on which one you get )) are cuddle so when you go out to by one ask if it holdable and try to hold it
A male rat is the CUDDLIEST small animal I've ever owned. (Females prefer to explore than sit with you).





I've owned:


- Mice, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs %26amp; ferrets.





They aren't very expensive (unless you need a vet. I just spent $78 getting my male rat x-rayed for potential arthritis). How could you NOT think this face is 'cute'?


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/P鈥?/a>
i like female hammys males can be more agressive( only sometime the one i have right now is the cutest thing ever) and the females are more tidy.





Merry Chritsmas!
a stuffed animal will suit your needs.
OMG! Guinea Pigs are the best pet you will ever find. They are so sweet and very low-maintenance!
Gross. You need a boyfriend.
  • fake myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment