Sunday, February 7, 2010

What to do about rodent problem?

I saw a mouse running around in front of my TV(in the morning), I turned up the volume hoping to scare it(no luck). What should I do? I'm too scared to get out of bed to do something about it. Aren't rodents only active during night time? Please help.What to do about rodent problem?
Well, it's not going to go away on it's own, and you can't stay in bed forever. I have never heard of a deadly mouse attack, so, get up and go get some traps or poison before the little sucker sets up residence and has hundreds of babies..... go, and good luck.What to do about rodent problem?
No, mice and rats are active during the day. I would recommend going and buying some rat Poison or glue traps. I get mine at a feed store, but I am sure you can find it at walmart or home depot. Its a sad and cruel way to go, but you have to save your home before it gets out of control.
don't put down poison...then they could go off and die in a wall and stick the house out (i learned the hard way) Just set some traps. (although i always feel so sorry for them)...and you should probably figure out how they got in so you can stop them coming back
http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/Harro鈥?/a>





try this it is a humane way to catch them without killing them.


please don't hurt them because they have families to.
Get a cat.


Set some traps. (They have humane traps that don't kill the mouse, so you let it go outside.)
well jump out of bed before it starts to poop everywhere go to the store go get a trap and hurry
Buy a shotgun

No comments:

Post a Comment