Friday, February 12, 2010

What would you call a person who drowned an animal of any kind, rodent included?

Well, of the vertebrates, without having any other details, I would say that person was horribly, horribly, horribly cruel.





I'm not as fond of fire ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes, and flies... so where drowning those are concerned... I say, go for it.What would you call a person who drowned an animal of any kind, rodent included?
I would call them troubled and immature and possibly criminal.What would you call a person who drowned an animal of any kind, rodent included?
Psychopath
I'd say they were sick in the head
someone with priorities.


but I limit this to cats and rodents....dogs and other mammals are not included in my answer. I see NOTHING wrong with drowning a bag of rats.
I would call them guilty of criminal animal abuse, and I would report them to the police and to the humane society.





Many people who abuse, torture and kill people, especially children, started out abusing, torturing and killing helpless animals.
well i would say they arent animal luvers and i wouldnt trust them with a pet if u need to have someone watch ur pet dont let that person doo it 4 u cuz who knowes what will happen
Hmm..subspecies come to mind.......among others
daddy
psycho...why?

No comments:

Post a Comment