Friday, February 12, 2010

Should the Hamster be Declared Our National Rodent?

Will you help me launch a campaign to declare the hamster our national rodent?Should the Hamster be Declared Our National Rodent?
I'll bring my cat over to eat your hamster, if he bothers you that much...Should the Hamster be Declared Our National Rodent?
GO HAMSTERS!!! HAMSTERS SHOULD BE OUR NATIONAL RODENT!!!!! GO HAMSTERS!!!
No. It needs to be the rat, so it will stand for our system of potlitics.
I think the guinea pig should be the national rodent, because a lot of people like guinea pigs more than hamsters.
I vote Rat for many reasons! Some political and some actually pertaining to the characteristics of the rat! I have never been bitten by a rat, and I have never held a hampster who hasnt tried to take a bite out of me!
No, I do not know what our national rodent should be. But it should not be a simple animal that people keep as pets. Our national rodent should be a wild animal, like a beaver.
no.......it should be the rat
I think that a rabbit would be a better choice.
I thought that title was reserved for a rat with intials GWB.
Would this be in substitution for our existing National Rodent (and, if so, what rodent currently serves as our NR), or would it instead anoint the hamster with an honor that no other rodent has heretofore enjoyed? Pretty exciting, if you ask me!
YES! ham-hams rock!!!! why did you think they made hamtaro? everyone luvs hamsters! they are sooo cute! rats are ugly, mice are cute, but hams beat them all!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is wierd but baby possums are cute too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment