Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is there such a thing as an acquatic rodent? Can you name any?

Muskrat, otter (both sea and river).Is there such a thing as an acquatic rodent? Can you name any?
The the capybara, the muskrat and the beaver spend a lot of time in the water. There are numerous species of water rats, they live in burrows in river banks, and are mostly carnivorous, which is unusual in a rodent.Is there such a thing as an acquatic rodent? Can you name any?
I was thinking smaller, the water vole.
i don't think so. Are otters rodents? Really Ultrastooge is the man to ask, that is, if you can get a straight answer from that crazy man. What are those weird cucumber slugs in the Bahamas? creep me out, those things. i'm gonna get it aren't i. count the minutes.
Chipmunks, squirrels, beavers, gophers,porcupines, rats, mice, voles, prairie dogs, woodchucks.
The big black norwegian rats can swim and live on land


and can survive any and everywhere.Last year the basta#@s chewed all my wires in my car as they had made a nest with the neighbors dry dog food ggggrrrrr .The beaver also as they are always making damns and building.
Beaver


Nutria


Capybara.





Well, they are semi-aquatic. I don't think there is a rodent that lives entirely in water.
Well, ever since I came to this forum I have been hearing so much about them that I actually believe in their existence. But then the info came out of unauthorized sources.
I cannot. But as to your spelling. I found these and there are more where these came from.





1. Acquatic Toxicology


Lavern J Weber $139.95





2. Acquatic Pools, Inc





Boo says to say candies and muscles?????





3. Old Dominion Acquatic Club

No comments:

Post a Comment